Some personal details embedded in the The Wire premier of Semantix, created by Brian Bolanowski
- This is a painting that my wife Anne Percoco slightly doctored up to look like our beloved recently deceased cat, Mrs. Mindy Hussein Lebowski aka “Satch”. The sweet thing had lots of names. We miss her.
- In the background is a lamp that Anne made out of a large Cafe Bustelo can. It’s my favorite espresso, I even prefer it to brands that are 4 times as expensive.
- In the background is a peculiar ornate pillow. It is actually apart of Anne’s sculpture, Canopy
- This is a painting that I made as a small child as a gift for my Nana. Recently a friend described it as a metaphor for the human condition.
- The lights during the build are from the Moog Slim Phatty. Aside from the Etherwave, it’s the only analog synth that I own. I bought it for three reasons. Because it weights less then 6 lbs, it sounds badass, it fits in my bag with the theremin. It’s all over this track. I even used it for the snare sound.
- I absolutely love taking baths, but only in the winter. It’s one of my favorite things about winter.
- This is an Aagoo shirt. Alec sent me a welcome package when I became slotted to join the Aagoo roster. It’s a 7″ that will come out this fall, during tour and features Rachel Mason, Black Saturn and Charvak R. Jagtap